Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nic is slipping down the page :o

I love the eps that are shown over here in Belgium at the moment! (the stalker ones) ... I must say I'm not really liking Claire *runs from all the Claire fans* She's very bossy ... she's always saying Pete can't go over her head, but as far as I know it's his case, she just joined in later.

I just hope she'll loosen up a bit :P

Nic is slipping down the page :o

I love the eps that are shown over here in Belgium at the moment! (the stalker ones) ... I must say I'm not really liking Claire *runs from all the Claire fans* She's very bossy ... she's always saying Pete can't go over her head, but as far as I know it's his case, she just joined in later.

I just hope she'll loosen up a bit :P

Thats exactly how I felt, I didnt like her very much at all! :blink: I was in the minority so I'm glad there's someone who agrees with me!

you could so tell there was a history between him and Claire when he was a bit annoyed that Claire was coming to Summer Bay then when she did arrive and she said

Claire: So you going to fill me in on the stalker?

Pete: Well I would really no where to start

*then she leans over him*

Claire: Well you Know I catch on quickly

awww Bless um :wub:

Archived