Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear the guy looks positively bored in one of it. He has a really funny expression on his face that's for sure. Lol, Lynd, calm down :P How come you didn't go anyway?

I wonder who the lucky blonde is that has their arm round him?

Thanks for the pics, Lil and thanks for the pics in advance, Sam.

And Zara, the sig is awesome. :D

That's Holly with her arm around him and Indiana on the otherside of Holly

Sorry the pics are taking so long guys I took them on my phone since my digital camera is getting fixed and they wont go onto the computer I'm still trying I took some video to.

Probably becourse they're together on the show so it's been foixed that they do events together to.

And i'm perfectly calm Chrissie,lol.I just can't believe i missed it just becourse my friend didn't wanna go becourse of the weather and i didn't wanna go by myself....and he looked so hot!!!

Just watching the carols again and I think Nic was having a really good time, he allways had a smile on his face dancing with Holly and chatting away...... but when the camera is zoomed in on him they get his "not to excited" face if you know what I mean.

One point I can see him running on the spot :lol:

Holly is allways got her arms linked in with his..... then another on his other arm..... all the woman who want him aye :P

Me included :P

Archived