Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I have a few photos of Peter holding a gun, in case that's what you mean. I think he looks cute with a gun!

Yeah he certainly does! Could you send me the link for them? By gun holster I mean that black strap on thing he wears on his back and over one sholuder to hold his gun. I think it's called a holster

I totally agree with what you mean about the gun holster!! It just send shivers down by spine!!!

I love Peter as a character, although in the more recent storys just before he left in the UK he got very grumpy and snappy. I wish the writers hadnt done that to him because he was so nice before.!! Hes very stupid for a detective though!! :P

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First and foremost, Merry Christmas guys! :D And, yes, I have no life. I'm on here on Christmas Day... :P

I hope he doesnt go to the UK for his own safety :P He might get stalked by Lil and Bloom On that note I hope he never goes to NZ. *cough* Chrissie *Cough*

Shannon, you might like to rephrase that comment. :P No HS for you now. Trust me, he'll be a lot safer in NZ. I'm the only one and in the UK, there's Lil and Bloom. :rolleyes:

Shan you better get ready to run from Chrissie*

she will nearly die after seeing the interview, I can just see her saying "OMFG this has made my christmas"

OMFG!!!! *hyperventilates and forgets to breathe* That was awesome! Lil, you totally read my mind! *dies of happiness* Beats all the presents I got that's for sure. Yay!!!

Lol, Nic was going to be a landscape gardener... So cute... he can come and do landscape on my lawn any day or night.

Shannon, you might like to rephrase that comment. :P No HS for you now. Trust me, he'll be a lot safer in NZ. I'm the only one and in the UK, there's Lil and Bloom. :rolleyes:

Maybe so, but, thanks to Zoe & Tracey, you would be a better stalker! :P

You have to give me an update for HS it Christmas!!! :lol:

Merry Christmas to all the Nic Fans!! :wink:

So Peter isn't the best detective around, and is prone to a lot of head injuries, as pointed out earlier, but there's something about him that just makes him so great, not too sure what that thing is nor do i really care, cause Peter is just brilliant. :D

Maybe so, but, thanks to Zoe & Tracey, you would be a better stalker! :P

You have to give me an update for HS it Christmas!!! :lol:

Merry Christmas to all the Nic Fans!! :wink:

Lol, that's so true. I must thank the Stalker Princess and the Mistress of Hairflips for their tips on stalking. :P But it's true tho. I'm the only person here. But, since Nic already said he would love to go to the UK, well.... tough luck for me.

I loved the part where Claire wanted to have more kids and he's like, we'd like to see Ava grow up. It was so cute. Lol.

I already gave you the update for HS. :P

Thanks for the interview, Lil.

Archived