Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... I think they have that movie on DVD at play.com :wink:

I have Walking on Water on DVD. I may do some screencaps next time I watch, if y'all want some.

My only hate about the movie is that there isn't enough gayness.

Edit to Add: If I can figure out how to use my DVD writer then maybe, just maybe, I could put Walking on Water on DVD for a few of you. If not then I could always rip it onto the laptop and upload it. The behind the scenes extra is pretty good insightful. Make clips of the NB scenes for that wonderful website that has been made...

Great caps Lilone. :P I love that scene, it really showed what an a&#%@* his character was, but he was still really good and it was so funny too. :wub: so buff and so cute. I'm definetley going to try and find walking on water now...

Ooow, he's indeed very hot in those caps of my mother frank :wub:

... I think they have that movie on DVD at play.com :wink:

I have Walking on Water on DVD. I may do some screencaps next time I watch, if y'all want some.

I have that movie too, I allready made some caps. I posted the link on here a couple of days ago :

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/Nic_Bishop_Fan/ (just click on "walking on water")

But off course, you can never have enough/too much caps of Nic :P

Archived