Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Got lots to catch up on here, really am missing nic, can't wait till he return to our uk screen, shouldn't be to long now, thank god. It's is really weird seeing him with another guy but then that just goes to show he capable of playing another character even if it playing a gay character. Lots of big names stars plays gays anyway. Look forward to seeing you soon you sexy stud. :D:wub:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few bits from TV WEEK

~Q.what are you looking forward to in 2007?

A.There's going to be plenty of romance and plenty of tension.Love is the name of the game for Peter Baker.

Q.What would you really love to see happen to Petter?

A.I'd like to see him stay alive and not have to give any organs away.I'd like to see him be happy and content with Amanda.

On the last page at some golf tornament thing.

~Nic Bishop downplayed his golf skills,and everyone believed him...until it was discovered that his father's the general manager of The Royal Queensland Golf Club!Sure,he was a bit rusty but,when you're brought up with a golf club n your hand,you never really forget how to play.

~Home And Away's Nicholas Bishop took the opportunity to enjoy a getaway with his girlfriend Claire,and their eight month old,Ava Lily.They had a relaxing time,tasting wine and playing golf,before heading north for the holidays.

Thank you spunkyl :D

A few bits from TV WEEK

~Q.what are you looking forward to in 2007?

A.There's going to be plenty of romance and plenty of tension.Love is the name of the game for Peter Baker.

Ha ha Thats a good one so must be more romance *cough* Wedding *cough*

Q.What would you really love to see happen to Peter?

A.I'd like to see him stay alive and not have to give any organs away.I'd like to see him be happy and content with Amanda.

Awww I want that to happen aswell :D

Nic Bishop downplayed his golf skills,and everyone believed him...until it was discovered that his father's the general manager of The Royal Queensland Golf Club!Sure,he was a bit rusty but,when you're brought up with a golf club n your hand,you never really forget how to play.

I knew he had a sence of humour the little joker.

Home And Away's Nicholas Bishop took the opportunity to enjoy a getaway with his girlfriend Claire,and their eight month old,Ava Lily.They had a relaxing time,tasting wine and playing golf,before heading north for the holidays.

First Christmas together Bless um.

:o:o

So Jealous at this point :(

You asked... Holly Brisley

Q - You're so lucky to be having an on-screen affair with Nicholas Bishop (who plays Peter) in Home And Away! What's it like kissing him?

A - It's nice, although I don't really think about it too much. We always have heaps of the crew watching and most of the time we're concentrating on hitting our marks for the camera and having our faces at the right angle etc, so it doesn't leave a lot of time to really enjoy it!

Aw, that's so cute.... He plays golf. Who lives in Queensland? Try and get free golf lessons from Nic's dad. :P

First family Christmas... How cute can that get?

He's such a funny guy. Hope to see more of Peter this year. :D

Thanks Lynd.

*scurries off to vote for Nic*

Archived