Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I've been lurking for a while, due to the lack of Petey... that'll soon change though!

I would definately warn Nic against reading all of this thread - I've been popping in and out since it started and there have definately been varying levels or adoration! :D I think he'd be flattered by the recent posts though, we aren't that stalkerish are we!?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to remember near the start of this thread myself and another fan talking about how cute Nics freckle was on his neck..we even gave it a name. I think he would be veeeery afraid if he were to read this whole thread!! I think he'd be more amused if anything though!

I'm here, happy new year everyone, although I'm just a little late. :blush: Missing him a lot, although the time is passing surprisingly quickly. I like the countdowns to his return in Aus/Eng.

Some rainy day I need to read/re-read this thread. I read some from the beginning but I think there's a fair bit I haven't got to yet. Should be a lot of fun! Dare I ask what his freckle was christened...?

to swfc - I'm generally not impressed by merging the names of a couple to refer to them together, it usually sounds plain wrong, but "Panda" is genius! Love it.

I have also wondered if Nic can sing. Especially now with Mark on "Soapstar Superstar" - any chance Nic would do that kind of programme?

Thanks Lilone for *those* pics on page 393, and again to Bloom for so many screen caps. Glad you got his fancard just in time for Christmas.

Understatement of the year from Holly?: "It's nice"...!

Golf, hmm? I'm sure I could develop a sudden interest in it. Possibly. :unsure:

We must all have been so good last year to get that fab interview (page 389) for Christmas. :)

The large pic (white shirt, jeans, feet on the chair!) with it is not new, is it? I think there's another one from the same shoot around which I suddenly realised was him with Sonia Todd, one of the stars of the great show "Police Rescue" - I wonder whether they were in something together, although Google suggests this pic may be from NIDA, where she apparently also teaches.

Fascinating that he singles out Cornelia as a "dear friend" (I've always loved Morag!), and that he thought Pete would get involved with Sally (maybe in the distant future he still could). I just wish Rachel hadn't been paired with Kim through her entire time on the show. Not that I hate him, but I don't think I'd miss him if/when he leaves, and while stability is generally good, though rare in soapland, it might have been more interesting not to put her with one character for so long.

Of course, it was even more fascinating reading he's interested to work in Europe/UK, and that most of his mail comes from the UK! (A natural result of the relative numbers watching in each country?)

I enjoyed this answer too:

Q. "What would you really love to see happen to Peter?"

A. "I'd like to see him stay alive and not have to give any organs away. I'd like to see him be happy and content with Amanda."

The first is a modest request - after your character "dies", I guess anything is a bonus!

How many days? Tick tock.

:o I haven't commented in here for a while...

I watched this movie "Occasional Coarse Language". I'd actually seen it on TV like six years ago and never thought anything of it, but our man Nic is one of the main characters. He's so funny! He's a lot like he is in My Mother Frank. I've watched the first half of it, hopefully I can sneak the tape back on once everyone has gone to bed... :P

:o I haven't commented in here for a while...

I watched this movie "Occasional Coarse Language". I'd actually seen it on TV like six years ago and never thought anything of it, but our man Nic is one of the main characters. He's so funny! He's a lot like he is in My Mother Frank. I've watched the first half of it, hopefully I can sneak the tape back on once everyone has gone to bed... :P

Soooo Lucky I wanna see that :(

^ It's hilarious! You would love it. I tried to record it onto dvd so I could show you guys some caps (cos it's only on video) but it keeps saying "signal is copy protected". Sorry guys, I don't know how I can try and get around that? :( But I do reccommend it for all the Nic hotness that's in it...

Holidays are a good time to catch up on Nic

My thoughts exactly!

I was just about to write the video store where I got it out, but then I realised I had already said that I was trying to copy it... :unsure:

What happened was I was after this spanish film and the video store has a site where you can look up what movies they have, so just for fun I looked up Nicholas Bishop... which they had "Walking on Water", and "Occasional Coarse language"... so it is rentable...

Archived