Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

^ Lol, Lynd... I read that too. And I completely agree with you on that. After all, she's also unlucky in love and so was he... until he met Amanda and decides in his head that she's "the one" for him. :ph34r:

Peter/Colleen. I can see it now... :lol:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I went through the entire thread. Yes, I really do have no life at all. It is nearly 10.30pm here now. I continued at about 7 something but I also got a tad bit distracted along the way.

This is what I have observed: Nic fans are really dedicated. They talk about absolutely everything under the sun in regards to Nic- hair [about 8 pages or so dedicated to whether his long hair was better or the short and spiked one]; to the breakdown that they're going to experience when he's not going to be around; his imperfections on Page 129; Page 131 really cracked me up- observations of Peter [loves to hold chins when kissing]; Peter and his clothes which relates to the comment below]; wanting to check out Peter's pad when he returned to the Bay; a few loads of pictures of him; plenty of comments about him and his beard.

The main observation: The change in fans throughout the times. It's really interesting to see how his fan base has grown and has changed. And, this may be kinda touchy but this thread has been in a lot of trouble from the mods but it's survived. Shows true dedication you guys. And, I reckon Nic would be or he should be proud of you guys.

I know he's a cop but detectives surely get paid enough for a better wardrobe (and more than one shirt!) than he gets given .... and I reckon our Pete would be a Class A shopper if they'd let him loose with the H&A credit card :wink:

That line really cracked me up.

That is so not what I want to see. I like the friendship angle with Sally and Peter but that's it.

Although the thought of Ric trying to warn him away could sway me into thinking it would be good.

I'm still hoping for a storyline where Peter falls for Kit after she punches (bitchslapping is so not Kit's style) Amanda.

Edit: Yes, I am all for the 'finding romance through violence' thing :lol:

Musie, I loved that. Kit bitchslapping Amanda. Reading Kat's fic, Peter/Kit kinda works well in my mind.

Hehehe. I really don't care anymore who he ends with. Any twisted storyline Pete gets is good enough for me. Personally I'd like to see a relationship form between him and Alf. Dont they look so cute? Aaaaaaaaaaaaw. Sexy beasts they are! :lol:

Lol, anoter shipping.

and no Peter tonight!!!! RAARRRRRRR

I think we should ask Seven if they can make a Peter Baker Show!!!!!

Now, tell me, who wouldn't love that?

A scene from where Peter woke up

In hospital room Dan is standing next to Peter's bed while Leah and Flynn stand further back.

Peter- Hey.

Dan- Gud-aye.

Peter- I remember you I think.

Dan- Same terrible sense of humour, I was kind of hoping that would of got knocked out of you mate.

Peter- No such luck.

Peter looks at Leah and smiles.

Peter- there's a sight for sour eyes, come here sweet heart.

Leah walks over and holds Peter's hand which he puts on his chest

Leah- How are you feeling

Peter- Yeah pretty strange.

Flynn- I have allready told Peter how he come to be here in the first place.

Peter- Its starting to come back peice by peice, you know all that crazy stuff with Sarah. Its still a bit hazey. But their is one thing I'm clear on though.

Peter looks at dan.

Peter- I have got a lot to thank you for mate.

Dan- What did I do?

Peter- Well I know you have been coming in to see me

Dan- What did you think I would leave you here to rott?

Peter- no its not just that, I know you have been taking really good care of my girl here. I can't repay you for that, She's the most important thing in the world to me

That brought back memories for me.

^ Ditto. I'm jealous of him right now I tell you. Such a shame he forgot his camera :P

Scruffy beard... Wonder what scene they're making him film in order to have that beard..... Probably him doing cop stuff. Either that or maybe Nic just decided that he wanted to have a beard for the heck of it. :P

^ Lol, Carmelle, have fun. Warning: Only do so if you have nothing better else to do at all. It took me 2 posts in order to write down all that I have observed. And, I'll be honest, it was quite fun. I'm officially a firm believer now that Peter can be shipped with everyone a lot of people. :P

yeah I was talking to chrissie about it maybe Amanda and him go through a rough patch or even split up

Amanda and him going through a rough patch? Please, that will most probably not happen. :P Well, heck, the scruffy look will be back. Hmm, wonders how many people would be upset if Peter/Amanda really did split up. :P

Archived