Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Musie. It's a very touching movie. I did find it funny at times but there are times when it sort of hit me. I loved it without a doubt and I'll definitely re-watch it again not because there's Nic in it. There's heaps more to that movie that him.

Lol, loving the teaser, Lil. Can't wait for it. All I can think is 'Secret Romance' or 'The Other Woman' :P I'll let you know if I can think of anymore.

Colleen and Pete fans here we are!!!!!

Teaser for my Brand new Fic which is being written as we speak.

I haven't come up with a name yet but if anyone thinks of one please let me know :)

“Detective Baker” Colleen squealed as she raced into the police station, “Yes Mrs Smart” Peter replied smiling warmly at her.

Colleen was all worked up and flustered

“ Colleen come into my office and take some deep breaths” Pete said as he placed his hand on Colleens shoulder moving her towards his office.

“I’m so sorry to bother you”

“Colleen your no bother at all” Pete said smiling at her.

Pete pulled a chair up next to his as Colleen sat down, “Now lets start from the beginning, what’s wrong ”

“It’s Madge Wilkins she has stole my new bowling outfit”

Pete looked at Colleen as he said “Now we can’t be having that now can we”

He grabbed his coat as they both left the station.

They both arrived at The bowling Club as Colleen pointed her fingers towards Madge, “Madge Wilkins” Peter said as he stood waiting for her to walk over, he smiled lightly as he saw Madge wearing the bowling outfit that Colleen purchased 3 days ago.

Aww,I love it already Lil!!,Pete and Colleen here we come!

Peter is back in detective mode!!!!

070112102711_haa-wide13.jpg

The Detective does his best to make Johnny talk.

Yay! I sooo want to see Callan and Nic in a scene together, especially after seeing them both on heartbreak high... :wub::wub:

From what I hear they were very good in the scene together, (todays episode)

When I recieve the episode I will make the clip :)

Archived