Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just keep thinking he is worth the wait :P

Hahaha I suppose when you look at that way..yes he is defintely worth the wait :wub:

By the way does anyone have Peters very first episode on home and away?? I requested it in the episode section but no luck, thought I might have more chance in this thread!!

The only thing I have is Peter turning up at Irene's in his first ep.

The memories! I still remember that day him and his hair (first thing I noticed about him lol)walked into the diner and he told Leah I think, how he was Inspector Carters replacement. I remember thinking "Who is that? He better be sticking around!"

Thanks for the eps Lil! :) He's gorgeous! His voice is my new obsession... I'm still watching part one, I hope he didn't kill that girl!

EDIT: No he didn't which is good!

I have some pics of him...I met him today. Such a sweet guy and hot in real life. :wub: He loved the fact that I cried when he died! He actually wrote my name on the card which was a first...besides Jessica who did the same. I can try posting pics here which is my first time. If they don't work I will post the link.

DSCF1697.jpg

DSCF1698.jpg

DSCF1704.jpg

DSCF1705.jpg

DSCF1709.jpg

You are one lucky person.

And the last picture is funny.

He comes back to the UK screens this week. It's been a long wait and glad it's almost over.

:) He looks good in anything...

Just a random question....

What's his voice like? Because in Heartbreak High and a couple of movies I've seen with him, his voice is a lot higher pitched than what it is on H&A. Mind you he was waaaaaaay younger, so that might have somethng to do with it? But I was just curious...

His voice is practically the same as when he is on H&A I think. Just like on screen his voice melts my heart off screen!

I forgot to mention that my sister told me that one of my supervisors from work went to a pub on Saturday night - the day before the brighton appearance and she started talking to him. She then asked "So what do you do?" :o When he told her he was on Home and Away she said something like "Okay, sorry, I have no idea who you are!" I was shocked when my younger sister told me this! She was so lucky to have a decent chat to him though. And to think my friend and I were thinking about driving to town the previous night but we opted out! All the stars were there that night. Oh well. Maybe next time. Might ask her what pub that was for future reference!

has anyone got walking on water on a link or download cause I requested it but no good like the flim cause I don't go on Ebay and I already tryed every shop in drogheda thanks

It's available on Amazon.co.uk but you will need to be able to play region 1.

Archived