Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*warning: I'm going to talk about Friday's Five Life episode*

Ahhhh. All is right with the universe again. Pete's back. Back! BACK!! :wub:

Monday is technically not that long for Five viewers, but I do have to say a silent thank you to the inventors of Five Life because, while the weeks and months since October have passed reasonably fast, an extra three days after Drew's stunned "Dad?" would have been torture.

I'm glad that the nice doctor who's been in the background for ages has finally been given a name, "Kevin Green".

I loved this part from C5's great web guide: "the soap bigwigs realised how mental they'd been for killing him off and had to bring him back to the show with the above explanation. We're very glad they did, though. Aren't you?"

How true. Even "very" is an understatement. I really hope there are some Peter fans out there tonight who had no idea he was returning and are on cloud nine right about now. It's a bit crowded up here, don't you think?!

The programme trailer in the advert break coincidentally said something like, "My wedding day ruined my life" which was so funny given that Peter "died" on Martha/Jack's wedding day!

Flashbacks are always great, and I really loved the new scenes of the past, showing snippets of how Peter was taken by witness protection.

I would've quite liked to see a bit more of Mr Gillan. Though considering his sole purpose in life had become killing my favourite character, perhaps it's a good thing he won't, presumably..., be reappearing. As with Zoe's return, the focus was the effect on those he was after. (Let's hope he doesn't have a brother. Or sister.) Did he call him "Petey"? Twice? Fabulous. :D

Loved all the Pete-Drew scenes in the shed. I half wanted Drew to interrupt some of the story, to get an idea of what he was thinking. Peter should have done more to get them out of there, given their lives were at stake. Perhaps some of the best moments came as Dennis told Drew to leave, and Drew and Pete exchanged what they thought were their last words.

I do wonder how he managed to get the better of Deadly Dennis (and reduce him to, I assume, Dead Dennis), who'd been plotting his revenge for some years - plus sidekick. (If that shed could only shed some light.)

There was a sweet Dan-Drew scene in the previous ep, where Drew told Dan he was the closest he'd had to a dad. I somehow doubt it will be plain sailing between Peter and Drew in the future, and how will Pete react to hearing what Amanda's been up to lately?! So I can't wait to watch how he fits back into everyone's lives. And to see this episode again!

I'm sooooooooooooo glad Peter is back, I have missed him SO much!!!!!

and btw I wont close my nic site, I dont care about the hits, lol. I love nic too much! I'm officcially obsessed with him!

^^You're a true fan, Nic should be proud!!! :D

I'm sooooooooooooo glad Peter is back, I have missed him SO much!!!!!

and btw I wont close my nic site, I dont care about the hits, lol. I love nic too much! I'm officcially obsessed with him!

^^You're a true fan, Nic should be proud!!! :D

lol thanks, I hope he will be!

and we have to wait untul monday to see more of Pete in the UK, but its soooooooo great to see him back! I literally cheered at the screen when he came on at the end of the ep on friday :lol:

Archived