Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yeah, all good, but I adored the long hair ....... it made him more puppy-ish, if that makes any sense! (like puppy-dog eyes, etc ...)

And it was just sweeter :wub:

^^ Yes that makes sense :lol:

The thing about before was it seemed as though peter had so many secrets, cause we didn't really know him as we never saw him in roles that werent related to his job. I liked the whole mysterious guy thing he had going on. When he "died" it turned out his big secret was Drew ... :huh: but that's not to say there isn't more secrets hidden away somewhere.

Lol oh there probably are - nobody in that town is ever innocent, there's always yet something more we don;t know!

But the whole mystery thing was awesome, I agree. And obviously I'm a bit behind Aus and he;s only just returned here, but I have to ask: have we seen him in his surf gear lately? Cause that was always a good episode and no mistake! :wub:

^^ Lol, glad soembody understands my insane roundabout way of saying things!! :P

Lol oh there probably are - nobody in that town is ever innocent, there's always yet something more we don;t know!

But the whole mystery thing was awesome, I agree. And obviously I'm a bit behind Aus and he;s only just returned here, but I have to ask: have we seen him in his surf gear lately? Cause that was always a good episode and no mistake! :wub:

^^ Lol, glad soembody understands my insane roundabout way of saying things!! :P

^^well he's only come back here as well...and yes im hoping that he goes surfing soon! :wub:

IMO the insane way of thinking is the best way of thinking :D

Archived