Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi my name's Sydney (well user name anyway) and I'm a peteaholic. I haven't posted on here for ages due to the fact he hasn't been on UK screens but man am I glad he's back.

I can't wait for him to get back into dishy detective mode; though I'm not looking forward to Pete and Amanda :( I don't think their suited at all. He's so sweet and kind and she's just annoying (maybe its jealousy).

Loving all the pics gun holster especially :wub: There is something I would like to ask, has anyone got Peter's first episode, I would love to see it again.

Loving the new layout of the site Bloom, those pics of him at the top are gorgeous!

Hi Syndey! Nice to hear someone else appreciating Pete in his holster! I love it when he wears that, he looks even more amazing than usual. :wub: I'd love to see Pete's 1st episode as well, can't remember it at all. Hopefully someone on here has it.

I found a pic of Nic in My mother Frank but don't know how to put it on here! Can someone tell me please?! :)

Archived