Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm definately enjoying Home and Away more now Peter's back, but it's a shame they've done so little with the Drew/Peter relationship. I hope there's some more bonding scenes because they were really sweet together in the episodes where Pete was found to be alive and Drew thought he'd got shot.

I agree too. I loved that part when Pete was willing to sacrifice himself for his son. He's so brave, made me love him even more. (And the obsession grows lol). I wonder if Nic ever reads this?

Lol as if we weren't all obsessed enough :rolleyes: What are the writers trying to do, turn us all into stalkers? :ph34r:

Part of me hopes he does read it and see how much he is adored lol :wub:

But the larger part of me would die of humiliation if I thought he knew how badly we all sit here and gush over him on an almost daily basis :blush:

I'm really pretty torn over this!! :lol:

^^ :lol:

The writers are being meanies, surely they must know about Nic's/Peter's devoted obses-ees fans and that is why they are making him more loveable than he already is...and as if that wasn't enough to send the obsession into over-drive they put him in THAT blue shirt!!!

But hey I guess I shouldn't complain too much huh? :D

Archived