Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Yes we do!

I don't like Brad either,he and Amanda can bugger off together and Pete and Sally can get together if Colleen doesn't beat her to it!

^^ Im not Panda's biggest fan, but I am an Amanda fan :D and if Panda means more screen time for Nic/Pete than I'll deal with it but I would rather Peter was with Sally. I'm not liking Brad with Sally.

And if Colleen is after Peter...well he should be scared!!!

I think there should be more Drew/Pete bonding...they have so much to catch up on!!!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally really feel for Drewsta. I mean, the real reason, in my opinion, he was brought into the show was that we could see a side to Pete that we never got to see. When Drew came to the Bay, and Peter was found to be alive, I wanted so badly to see them bond together again. And I had my fingers crossed that it would happen.

Instead of a bonding relationship between father/son, it became a hate relationship. Why? Because of Pete getting together with Amanda. I mean, don't get me wrong. I want Pete to be happy but I'm starting to feel that Drew was brought in for nothing other than to have that love triangle with Belle and just show teenage angst against his father.

I'm not a huge fan of Drew and I'm not a huge fan of Panda yet I feel that Panda has taken over the Pete/Drew scenes which deserves to be explored in the show. It's just annoying and stupid in some ways that Peter has somehow abandoned his son for his lover and his brother and sister-in-law have to play father/mother to Pete's son. It's utterly ridiculous in some ways.

I mean, he did say that he wanted to be a father to his son, yet, he isn't doing anything fatherly with his own son. In some ways, I think it's a tad bit hypocritical of him.

I'm not trying to diss Pete here, btw. Just stating an observation. :D

I agree with you Chris. It's kinda disappointing that there's not much Peter/Drew interaction. I watched it last week when Drew was having some issues, (in the NZ episodes) and the person that was there for him was Leah. I like that he's close with Dan and Leah, but Peter is his father.

:blink: I can't believe someone called Peter/Nic ugly...

LMAO at Shan and Chrissie!! :lol: Some reason to start a fight, Shan <_<

As I've already said, Peter and Drew should have had a lot more bonding scenes together - and I agree that Panda has taken over all those could-have-been amazing moments between the two of them. All Drew has really done since he came into the show is cause trouble, get in trouble, make stupid mistakes and cause more trouble! If the writers wanted him to be a decent character then they should have made him get along with his father, as when he came back from the "dead" and not thrown it all away within a few weeks over something as annoying as Panda (Shan's gonna block ME next! :P)

Anyway, sorry if I offend anyone here, but I felt the need to agree with Chrissie's rant!

Archived