Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We haven't had Panda here yet, but I have seen some episodes online and even though I'm not their biggest fan I have to admit that they do make me go "aaawww"...ok I'm ashamed to admit I may have been influenced by a music video I saw about them...that and I really can't stand the Kelli storyline.

However, the fact that they've chosen the Panda storyline over some father-son bonding is a real shame cause we're loosing out on some great scenes and acting.

It's like not only has Peter has chosen his job over his son again, but he's also put a woman before him aswell this time.

Everytime something goes wrong for Drew I understand that he turns to Dan and Leah, cause he can talk to them more and has spent more time with them, but we haven't even seen Peter try. IMO it

takes more than a fake police report that he made when Drew got drunk and stole the car...which he only did cause of Peter and his choices in the first place!!!

I'm not dissing Peter...i'm just saying there should be some real father-son bonding.

We haven't had Panda here yet, but I have seen some episodes online and even though I'm not their biggest fan I have to admit that they do make me go "aaawww"...ok I'm ashamed to admit I may have been influenced by a music video I saw about them...that and I really can't stand the Kelli storyline.

However, the fact that they've chosen the Panda storyline over some father-son bonding is a real shame cause we're loosing out on some great scenes and acting.

It's like not only has Peter has chosen his job over his son again, but he's also put a woman before him aswell this time.

Everytime something goes wrong for Drew I understand that he turns to Dan and Leah, cause he can talk to them more and has spent more time with them, but we haven't even seen Peter try. IMO it

takes more than a fake police report that he made when Drew got drunk and stole the car...which he only did cause of Peter and his choices in the first place!!!

I'm not dissing Peter...i'm just saying there should be some real father-son bonding.

Sometimes I think Peter forgets Drew even existis.

He seems to makes no attempt to see/talk to him or get their relationship back on track. Which is a shame because there could be some great scenes between them. I'd much rather see that than Peter's storylines being all about Amanda <_<

Archived