Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joins the I love Pete/Nic thread he's my fave and i can;t wait for more Pete time on the UK screens the new storyline look great

Hi Abi! :D I think I recognise you from another Home and away forum - the channel 5 one? I'm Chief Goblin on there. I've only recently joined this thread as well. Am looking forward to Panda happening, can't believe he hasn't been on for 4 whole days lol! Hope he'll be on tomorrow , I need my pete fix! :wub:

That's a cute pic of Pete :wub:

My granny came round today and I made her sit through a whole episode of Home and away! Then I asked her what she thought of Pete and she said she thought he was average!! :blink: AVERAGE?!! Lol!

You should of shown her Alf :P

^^:lol:

Well average is better than what my friend said. She thought he was and i quote "old" and "nasty". When we went shopping the next day, I dragged her in to Spec savers and suggested that she book an emergency appointment!!!

joins the I love Pete/Nic thread he's my fave and i can;t wait for more Pete time on the UK screens the new storyline look great

Hi Abi! :D I think I recognise you from another Home and away forum - the channel 5 one? I'm Chief Goblin on there. I've only recently joined this thread as well. Am looking forward to Panda happening, can't believe he hasn't been on for 4 whole days lol! Hope he'll be on tomorrow , I need my pete fix! :wub:

sorry my comp doubled posted

Hi hun (sorry dont know your name ;lol)

Yeh thats me and yes I remeber you too, same on ly joined recently too,

not sure if i'm looking foward to Panda or not got a feeling it will end in tears and Pete getting hurt although anything for more Pete time on our screens

yeh I'd notcied how it had been 4 days I;m getting withdrawls from not seeing Pete cant wait for mlore sceens so that we can sede his gorgeousness

It was good to see him back in Detective mode in the Aus episode the other night. *sigh* He was chasing bad guys and tackling them and how he kept making the guy nervous when he was questioning him... :wub:

Although I did notice that he was missing one very important thing!!!

The sexy gun holster...

Archived