Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Source TV WEEK magazine, March 17-23 2007

Question to Nic

And more changes are coming! Is it true you'll leaving Home and Away again?

Answer by Nic

It is. Isn't it amazing? People joke about it, because I've left and come back so often.

Then the interview goes on to say that Nic is thinking about going to UK in June, and whether or not the Peter the charcter will be killed off.

So Nic is leaving the show.

:o

You guys are going to lynch me but if they're going to kill him off (which I doubt) then they should've left him 'dead' from the barn explosion - you can't beat being blown up by a serial killer. His exit storyline would be kinda lame in comparison if they did kill him off. :(

You guys are going to lynch me but if they're going to kill him off (which I doubt) then they should've left him 'dead' from the barn explosion - you can't beat being blown up by a serial killer. His exit storyline would be kinda lame in comparison if they did kill him off. :(

See I don't think so because his death at the barn was too quick.

I don't think they will kill him off again.... When he actually died last time it was top secret.

Archived