Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Source TV WEEK magazine, March 17-23 2007

Question to Nic

And more changes are coming! Is it true you'll leaving Home and Away again?

Answer by Nic

It is. Isn't it amazing? People joke about it, because I've left and come back so often.

Then the interview goes on to say that Nic is thinking about going to UK in June, and whether or not the Peter the charcter will be killed off.

So Nic is leaving the show.

:o

Noooooo! He can't leave... First Callan, and now Nic. What am I going to do for eye candy???

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chrissie and Alli Think I stalk him already..... Don't know how considering I live in the UK

So you havnt been making Stalking Trips to Sydney then?

Yeh Lil we can start a Stalking Nic Club (SNC) over here when he arrives.

SNC. That's a good one :lol:

Chrissie and Alli Think I stalk him already..... Don't know how considering I live in the UK

So you havnt been making Stalking Trips to Sydney then?

Yeh Lil we can start a Stalking Nic Club (SNC) over here when he arrives.

SNC. That's a good one :lol:

Nope I have not...... I wish I could though. I was planning to go to Aus next year but may leave it a few more years if Nic's here!

I'm In the SNC!!!! I'll be leader :P

I seriously don't know why he just can't stay put in Summer Bay! He is always leaving. I mean why bring him back from the dead supposedly if he were to leave like a year later. Didn't he say he is back for good, or at least the rest of his 18 month contract? Hopefully if he is to leave it isn't permanent and is just so he can spend more time with his family and go o/s to do his business or whatever.

Archived