Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Source TV WEEK magazine, March 17-23 2007

Question to Nic

And more changes are coming! Is it true you'll leaving Home and Away again?

Answer by Nic

It is. Isn't it amazing? People joke about it, because I've left and come back so often.

Then the interview goes on to say that Nic is thinking about going to UK in June, and whether or not the Peter the charcter will be killed off.

So Nic is leaving the show.

:o

Noooooo! He can't leave... First Callan, and now Nic. What am I going to do for eye candy???

I agree...Seriously i'm not sure i care anymore,Bringing him back from the dead was a pointlesss load of crap.As much as i love Nic he needs to make up his mind.

Where exactly is this article?, cause I cant find it in the articles section! :unsure: If he does leave so soon, bringing Peter back from the dead would have been so pointless. All that build up for what??? The Kelli storyline and a wedding? No Thank You!!! :angry:

I love Nic as much as ever, but I also like the character of peter and thinks he deserves more than what he's been given at the moment!!!

Thanks for that Lil.

I've gone from not caring to not knowing weather to laugh or cry to wanting to cry and being incredibly p!ssed off in a hour.

They would have been better leaving him dead,he ''died''a hero and it would've been much more credible then bringing him back for a few months only to ignore his son and get with the town skank.

Archived