Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, Kat, so would I. I can just imagine the three of them skulking around every nook and cranny to avoid detection. :P

Now that would make for good entertainment. :P

:lol: You've givin me a hilarious Mental Image there!

What like jumping out of windows just so Nic can't see us!

I can just see me prentending to hurt myself to get Nic's attention LOL!

^ Something like that, Lil... SOmething like that. It's like, Nic walking on the street somewhere and then he feels that there's someone following him. He turns back but whoever it is has gone. And whoever it is is hiding in whatever it is that they can hide in to avoid being detected. And they're hiding in places such as a nearby shop reading pretending to be reading a magazine, or perhaps maybe in a rubbish bin somewhere. [The dedication of the SNC members are just amazing] :P

And, Nic, being Nic, won't find anything and he continues walking on not knowing of the danger that will be crossing his path. :P

I swear, all you SNC members need to learn the art of stalking from the Stalker Princess. :P

And Lil, I thoink you'll make an excellent leader. :)

^ Something like that, Lil... SOmething like that. It's like, Nic walking on the street somewhere and then he feels that there's someone following him. He turns back but whoever it is has gone. And whoever it is is hiding in whatever it is that they can hide in to avoid being detected. And they're hiding in places such as a nearby shop reading pretending to be reading a magazine, or perhaps maybe in a rubbish bin somewhere. [The dedication of the SNC members are just amazing] :P

And, Nic, being Nic, won't find anything and he continues walking on not knowing of the danger that will be crossing his path.

I swear, all you SNC members need to learn the art of stalking from the Stalker Princess. :P

And Lil, I thoink you'll make an excellent leader.

Why thank you my good friend Chrissie :P

I think Nic will apreciate all his fans wanting to meet him :D

This image just popped into my head...

It's dark and Nic is walking along the road. The road is quiet with only a few other people on it, no one is really near him.

All of a sudden Nic gets this suspiscious feeling that someone is following him and turns around but sees no one. So he contiues walking.

He then stops again, but this time he is almost definite that he heard someone or something following him. Turning back around he sees a bush and could have sworn that it was much further behind. Nic shakes the thoughts out of his head and turns back around to continue his walk.

On hearing the sounds again he stops and turns back, but sees nothing but the bush, which now seems even closer with more bushes behind it.

He thinks he has just seen that the bushes have feet and seem to be whispering to each other, and one or two with binoculars and a camera.

Nic thinks to himself how can bushes walk and have cameras? So he reckons he's just had a long day at rehearsals and changes into a quick jog until he reaches the bus stop and jumps on the first bus that comes along.

As the bus pulls away he swears he could see the bushes group in unison. He ignores it, for now!!!

I seriuosly hope that Nic never comes on here... :ph34r:

Archived