Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This image just popped into my head...

It's dark and Nic is walking along the road. The road is quiet with only a few other people on it, no one is really near him.

All of a sudden Nic gets this suspiscious feeling that someone is following him and turns around but sees no one. So he contiues walking.

He then stops again, but this time he is almost definite that he heard someone or something following him. Turning back around he sees a bush and could have sworn that it was much further behind. Nic shakes the thoughts out of his head and turns back around to continue his walk.

On hearing the sounds again he stops and turns back, but sees nothing but the bush, which now seems even closer with more bushes behind it.

He thinks he has just seen that the bushes have feet and seem to be whispering to each other, and one or two with binoculars and a camera.

Nic thinks to himself how can bushes walk and have cameras? So he reckons he's just had a long day at rehearsals and changes into a quick jog until he reaches the bus stop and jumps on the first bus that comes along.

As the bus pulls away he swears he could see the bushes group in unison. He ignores it, for now!!!

I seriuosly hope that Nic never comes on here... :ph34r:

OMG thats the funniest thing ive read in ages!!! :lol: the bushes :lol: You should write a fanfic on that, I'd have so much fun reading it!

This image just popped into my head...

It's dark and Nic is walking along the road. The road is quiet with only a few other people on it, no one is really near him.

All of a sudden Nic gets this suspiscious feeling that someone is following him and turns around but sees no one. So he contiues walking.

He then stops again, but this time he is almost definite that he heard someone or something following him. Turning back around he sees a bush and could have sworn that it was much further behind. Nic shakes the thoughts out of his head and turns back around to continue his walk.

On hearing the sounds again he stops and turns back, but sees nothing but the bush, which now seems even closer with more bushes behind it.

He thinks he has just seen that the bushes have feet and seem to be whispering to each other, and one or two with binoculars and a camera.

Nic thinks to himself how can bushes walk and have cameras? So he reckons he's just had a long day at rehearsals and changes into a quick jog until he reaches the bus stop and jumps on the first bus that comes along.

As the bus pulls away he swears he could see the bushes group in unison. He ignores it, for now!!!

I seriuosly hope that Nic never comes on here... :ph34r:

Carmelle, that was brilliant. It cracked me up heaps. Good job. Love the descriptions. :lol:

Archived