Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

That you guys think poor Nic's any safer in Australia astounds me...Hello i'm here and stalker is my middle name!

We forgot about you :lol:

I figured,how rude :(:wink: .

^^I think you should join the club!!! :lol:

I can just see it now...soon Nic shall be safe no where!!!

Lol,no he won't

Chrissie,you're dillussional if you think NZ is safe :P .

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol.... Well, there's one of me here... Oh wait, I forgot... Adia. Correction: There's two of us here but it depends on which part of NZ he's in..... :lol:

However, I reckon, compared to UK/Australia, it's definitely safer in NZ.... :P

^lol, between the two of us, we've got the North and South Island covered though... but I agree, definitley safer in NZ...

Lol, I know. See, both the Kiwi appreciators of Nic Bishop agree that it's safer here. :P

I really don't get why the UK tho. What about his teaching job in NIDA and stuff? :blink:

^ Maybe he is just going there for a holiday :P I hope at least.

I hope so too. Well, he was born in the UK so it's nice that he's going back to his roots again.

Chrissie with you in NZ he would be far from safe very far from safe.

I'm not that bad. At least I don't stalk. I'll just go up straight to him and strike up a conversation and get my share of autographs and pictures and then I'll leave him alone in peace. :lol:

You know why? Coz I would've died of happiness. :P

Archived