Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

You guys are funny.I guesss i wouldn't stalk him in the sence of hiding in bush's and stuff but i'd follow him around until he asked if i was stalking him.

I was wondering about NIDA to,another reason i don't think this article is completely what it seems.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, Lynd. I know. That's what I'm wondering as well. After all, he is teaching there. Unless he did give up his position there. Looks like the SNC might need people in NIDA to find out. :lol:

Now the poor guy really does have my sympathy.

I know I wrote about Nic being followed by the bushes and am a member of the SNC and will write the fan fic if you guys really want me to...but I honestly can't see myself doing that for real, for fear of looking like a fool and getting restrained by the police.

But if I knew that I could get away with it 100% then it would be a different matter altogether!!! :unsure::D:ph34r:

And as for Nic being safer in NZ...I don't think so. I'm sure there are more devoted fans there, just lurking about but no one knows about them!!!

I know I wrote about Nic being followed by the bushes and am a member of the SNC and will write the fan fic if you guys really want me to...but I honestly can't see myself doing that for real, for fear of looking like a fool and getting restrained by the police.

But if I knew that I could get away with it 100% then it would be a different matter altogether!!! :unsure::D:ph34r:

And as for Nic being safer in NZ...I don't think so. I'm sure there are more devoted fans there, just lurking about but no one knows about them!!!

u could get away with it just whistle innocently and give them your best smile then the police wouldn't take any notice

Archived