Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah until they realise that this particular group of smiling, whistling girls is popping up everywhere Nic goes!! :lol:

Then they might get suspicious <_<:ph34r::P

yeh gd point but he might like it andjust let us do are thing of apreciating him

yep just a SNC fic sounds gd

Cant Stand Him , Stuck up tight ass with no sense of fun

I wouldn't go that far but I definitely like to see him loosen up abit. He's a bit too straight sometimes. From what I've read Nic has a good sense of humour, it would be nice to see Peter not be so dark (or dull :ph34r:) too.

That's not exactly a polite comment by SBay, but Nic himself phrased a similar sentiment a little differently when he asked for a sense of humour for Peter last Christmas!

I just caught up with the TV Week article. Great interview - with one tiny flaw. He's LEAVING? FOREVER? Aww, noooo. :( This is a huge disappointment. I knew this time would come one day, but I wasn't expecting it already. And over the last few weeks I was really enjoying the show a lot. Pete is just back, plus Johnny (though I've never felt like that about Callan) is a fun character, and is making Brad interesting too.

Hmph. Some of the more boring characters we have to put up with for years, it seems such a short time that Peter's spent in the show overall. Can't criticize Nic's ambition, but I kinda hoped he'd aim at Kate Ritchie's long-service record!

Since Pete already had a big death scene, hopefully they won't put us through that again, and the door will be left more obviously open just in case he ever wants to return. I guess he's done well in terms of interesting storylines compared to almost any other character, but what would the more distant future have held for Peter? (I hope he doesn't take Amanda with him, actually.) I'm not pleased that Rachel's been paired with Kim almost since she arrived - looks like her and Pete were never meant to be, then.

It's an enormous decision that Nic and Claire have ahead, whether to move halfway across the world. Of course I hope he does very well here. Home & Away goes on, I'm sure I'll continue enjoying it, but it'll be SUCH a loss. I wonder if we could influence him...not that I don't want him over here, but maybe we should point out for a start that the British weather might not be quite as good as he's used to? :P

Archived