Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

^ I'm going to have to agree with you about Pete being a tad bit stupid when he's all lovesick... They really need to sort of even things out a little. Like, have in in work mode, lovesick mode and father mode. That way, it won't be so annoying. Because, half the time we see him, he's always somehow, pashing Amanda. And, I'm like, okay, enough with the kissing... can we get on with the show? :lol::rolleyes:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that...He looks good!

Shame i doubt it'll go ahead...

They actually do get married.... Well I'm almost sure lol.

Tv Week site have a poll that the issue in the next week mag with the top story.

To go in next weeks mag it says "Should Peter have married Amanda"

I assume that means they get married then everything goes wrong. Kelli did say she would make Amanda so happy then rip it away from her.

I have over 7000 images of Nic on my site now! I must also publicily (sp?) thank lilone for letting me use her caps with credit, she saves me a LOT of time! :lol:

Wow that's awesome I will have to check it out!

I have to say (I keep changing opinion on a daily basis here :P) that Peter is much more sexy when he's doing cop stuff. Especially when he made his comeback from the dead he was hot stuff!!!!! *drools*

Archived