Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lilone I love your avatar...which episode is that from?

3926 :)

I remeber thaty episode was cute well pete with Ry was cute,

that one picture I think proves my theory lokk at them there clones, they really should make Ryan Pete's son , they look so alike its scary!

,must find that episode i dont remeber it

BTW anyone had any luck finding Pete's first epsiode?

I agree Abi, I think they do look alike. But I think part of it is the hair, and we have to remember that Amanda's blonde too, so that really isn't a basis for calling them father and son. Plus the theory was that Pete and Dan hasn't spoken for about five years, and Ryan's nine or ten now, so that suggests Pete and Amanda's affair was after Ryan was already born.

I agree Abi, I think they do look alike. But I think part of it is the hair, and we have to remember that Amanda's blonde too, so that really isn't a basis for calling them father and son. Plus the theory was that Pete and Dan hasn't spoken for about five years, and Ryan's nine or ten now, so that suggests Pete and Amanda's affair was after Ryan was already born.

I actually think his features are similar too ,well if thats what happened thats my theory right out the window!

"abi" gun holster ???? really hum thinks this girl has other things on her mind oh dear i,ve had that many cold shower,s latley why oh why dose pete (nic ) do this to me god i hope i,am not alone here
_re this comment Janice, You've got me there hun I have one very perverted mind! i;ll admit it I can;t help myself BUT it's not my fault the producers do insist on using shots of Nic/ pete with his hands on hips thrusting his groin sorry I mean gun holster at us so why not apreciate it!

Lol I don't know - I always honestly thought it was just the hair that made them look alike :P

I thought that aswell, Now Pete has short hair, Ryan doesn't look much like him.

true but theres still somehting about the pair that looks alike but your right Ry does not look as much like Pete as he did before, although theres more chance of hime being petes son than there is drew cos they look nothing like father and son

Just reading the NIc interview from Tv week a few weeks back and noticed that Nic said him and Clare got together in November 2005 but that can't be the case because Ava was born around March, April 2006.

Unless they conceieved Ava in 6- 7 months I think they have got it wrong in the interview!

If that's wrong in the interview I wonder what else is :wink:

Just reading the NIc interview from Tv week a few weeks back and noticed that Nic said him and Clare got together in November 2005 but that can't be the case because Ava was born around March, April 2006.

Unless they conceieved Ava in 6- 7 months I think they have got it wrong in the interview!

If that's wrong in the interview I wonder what else is :wink:

Yeah Lil we can live in hope that the stuff about him leaving was wrong too :wink:

Archived