Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter Says "I Do!"

Summer Bay's finest, Detective Peter Baker certainly scrubs up well for the big day, as do his dashing groomsmen, son, Drew and brother, Dan. The boy's strong, classically cut black suits and glowing white shirts are offset nicely with Peter's pale pink tie, and his groomsmen's apricot ones. The beautiful flower pinned to their lapel completes this formal yet stylish look.

Wanna get hold of the music playing as these newlyweds tie the knot? It's 'Love's My Song' by Katie Noonan.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

p.s if anyone has that song could they possibly upload it?

Cheers x

:o I dont remember that episode...well that scene

It's the one where Ryan ran away from home because he hurt VJ.

Well I remember that storyline vaguely (I think)...but Im assuming it must have been an episode I missed!!!

*sighs*

heres the episode link found it on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTN2CzKxTzI

hope it works

The results are in!

Thousands of you voted in our 'Which character is the best role model' poll and some of the results were quite suprising.

According to you guys, the best male role model in Summer Bay is Det. Peter Baker with 28% of the vote

Awww

:wub:

Everyone loves the hot detective!

Archived