Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o I dont remember that episode...well that scene

It's the one where Ryan ran away from home because he hurt VJ.

Well I remember that storyline vaguely (I think)...but Im assuming it must have been an episode I missed!!!

*sighs*

heres the episode link found it on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTN2CzKxTzI

hope it works

^^yes It works thank you for posting the link :D...and watching it made me realise I have watched parts of this episode before....shame it was the parts from Scott and Hayley's date.

Peter and Ryan looked so alike in that ep, mainly cause of the hair and the fact that they are both wearing the same colour shirt.

He's interacted more with Ryan than he has with Drew!!! :huh:

I wish I had more than one VCR. If I had more, I could tape it a few times and pass them on to a few of you guys.

The time it is showing is stupid. But then all movies that aren't american get put into that time slot on Channel 4. I had to wait up to tape Run Lola Run last year <_<

:o I dont remember that episode...well that scene

It's the one where Ryan ran away from home because he hurt VJ.

Well I remember that storyline vaguely (I think)...but Im assuming it must have been an episode I missed!!!

*sighs*

heres the episode link found it on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTN2CzKxTzI

hope it works

^^yes It works thank you for posting the link :D...and watching it made me realise I have watched parts of this episode before....shame it was the parts from Scott and Hayley's date.

Peter and Ryan looked so alike in that ep, mainly cause of the hair and the fact that they are both wearing the same colour shirt.

He's interacted more with Ryan than he has with Drew!!! :huh:

lol good point about the interaction part, hadn't thought of that , yeh think in that ep they look most alike although i do think they look alike most of the time

the wedding preview looks grat I defently dont think Pete will stay with Amanda now not after the humilliation

Archived