Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I agree with you there, Ali. Their father/son scenes have been limited if non existent lol. They need to give us more of it to make up for all the Panda crap that they've thrown at us.

No offence to all you Panda fans. I just want more father/son scenes instead of having Panda scenes every time. Sure Pete has had some alone scenes with no Amanda but he's had too much scenes with her already and it's high time he got some scenes with his son.

^^ promo with Pete topless

Thanks for that Lil. It looks like he's getting rid of his anger/sorrow by running. Looking mighty fine iif I may say so myself. :D

As much as the Panda break up is somewhat sad I would rather have Peter in more interesting stories that involve the gun holster and father/son bonding, even if the sight of him dropiing that ring in the sea is sad and even if he doesn't deserve all the hurt. :D

I totally agree,Nic and Bobby work so well together yet it's been wasted while Pete's been the lovesick fool in the background of the rubbish that is the Amanda and Kelli storyline.

As much as the Panda break up is somewhat sad I would rather have Peter in more interesting stories that involve the gun holster and father/son bonding, even if the sight of him dropiing that ring in the sea is sad and even if he doesn't deserve all the hurt. :D

I totally agree,Nic and Bobby work so well together yet it's been wasted while Pete's been the lovesick fool in the background of the rubbish that is the Amanda and Kelli storyline.

^^What's made worse is that everything Kelli has done, she has done right under Detective Baker's nose. It's an insult!!! Surely if he weren't so loved up he would have noticed. :angry:

Peter's not the best detective. Great character, great actor, not a great detective. Reminds me of a quote from Belle when she found out about Panda:

'Talk about clueless, isn't Peter meant to be top detective?'

^ I totally agree - if it weren't for Panda, Pete would be focussed on his work and would've been able to catch them out!

totally agree much prefer Pete single and in detective mode this whole Panda thing as i rightly said' would be a complete disaster and if he'd been in detective mode a bit more maybe certain things would not have happend in the bay and the whole wedding day disaster

althoiugh dispite all this is till love him

Peter struggles to move on in the wake of his failed wedding, unable to open up to his family or friends about his pain. Eventually taking onboard Drew's advice, he visits a distraught Amanda to retrieve his effects, and despite her pleas tells her point-blank they will never get back together. Amanda is heartbroken, and the fact her son doesn't want to see her does not help. Drew and Belle are still fighting like cats and dogs as their side with their parents. Tonight's ep ends with a shock accident - has Peter killed Amanda?!

Awww Information about Mondays episode ^^

Poor Petey :(

Archived