Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Pete and Fitzy together would be more than acceptable, I say! But, sadly, I think Panda will win out in the end, though it just about kills me to say it <_<:(

Oxidizer, I'm glad Chirssie has you converted, but are you sure you know what you're getting yourself in for with the SNC? :lol: We've already drawn the conclusion the UK members are all going to prison within 10 minutes of Nic landing in London, so ..... :P

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep i have to agree with everything u said Ali unfortuantly you are probabley right. I've always quiet liked the idea of Pete and Fitzy becoming a couple but looking back on old storylines they have been plety of chance to put pPte and Fitzy together but have not done so. I think unfourtuantly that knocks my storyline on the head :( ,

Pete and Fitzy together would be more than acceptable, I say! But, sadly, I think Panda will win out in the end, though it just about kills me to say it

Oxidizer, I'm glad Chirssie has you converted, but are you sure you know what you're getting yourself in for with the SNC? :lol:We've already drawn the conclusion the UK members are all going to prison within 10 minutes of Nic landing in London, so ..... :P

^^:lol:

I don't really think anything will happen between Peter and Fitzy, but if it does I see him going back to Amanda...I really want to see Panda versus Kelli and Ethan and for Panda to win!!! It's about time they found out and got revenge!!! :angry:

I only started to like Peter when he returned from Witness Protection and fell in love with Amanda, so i would protest that Amanda and Peter stay together, forever and eternity. I think amanda should be involved in another accident where it nearly kills her and lands her in hospital, this would reunite Peter and Amanda for sure. I think Amanda should end up in a coma, for a few weeks but it is screened and peter is by her bedside all of the time. It will also bring Belle back to amanda because Belle ends up moving out agian soon i think. I think it is when amanda carries on drinking.

Lol come on, SNC, you all know it's true!! :lol:

I think Pete and Fitzy should totally get together, and Panda should break up for all eternity, and all would be right with the world :ph43r:

Lol,you know i agree with you Ali :wink: .

Archived