Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

D'oh I have missed so much of Home and away due to work and our vcr not working. Now we have a new one though! So is Peter and that lady cop...Lara I think...are they actually dating? Also loved the shirtless scene of him a few weeks back.

No.... :( Basically she had one line through the whole episode, she was only with Peter so Amanda would be jealous..... (I hate the fact the writers they picked Lara to make Amanda jealous)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D'oh I have missed so much of Home and away due to work and our vcr not working. Now we have a new one though! So is Peter and that lady cop...Lara I think...are they actually dating? Also loved the shirtless scene of him a few weeks back.

No.... :( Basically she had one line through the whole episode, she was only with Peter so Amanda would be jealous..... (I hate the fact the writers they picked Lara to make Amanda jealous)

well what was the point of even bothering to bring Lara in for a couple of secnes the writers could have at least given them a brief realtionship before pete leaves or why bother

btw loving the caps a liking the topless stuff and lol at the comment about dan being petes bodyguard

The days are counting down until his final scenes *cries* *cries again*

^^Don't!!! You're gonna get me started...*reaches for the box of tissues* and ive missed all of last weeks episodes as well...feelin grateful for youtube :D but its gonna have to wait cause of exams and all...

*sniff sniff*

:(

On that note...he was HOTT in todays UK C5 episode...just like in all his epidoes...but i havent watched in a while..so he was looking mighty fine...*tries her best not to pass out* :wub:

^^Love ur avatar Ali :D

There is an article in May's edition of Glamour magazine (UK) about stalking. The article was about a reader's experience of stalking and how there are so many women out there stalking people. It was an interesting read that highlighted a lot of things and made me aware of things that I wasn't aware of until now.

Anyway on reading it I thought about this thread and The SNC in particular!!! :P

Archived