Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I want Peter to come to the US and sink his teeth into me.

But since that will never happen :(

I want to see a nice Peter and Sally story, they have alot of history ( Peter always saving her from stalkers ) and chemistry. I think they could become a really great couple, in the US we call them supercouples.

Hopefully, he is just taking time off to do some teaching. And will be back during break.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in the UK but I'd rather see Nic in Home and Away than some crappy show over here like Eastenders!!!

Im not Panda's biggest fan. I don't love them or hate them. I just get annoyed at the lovesick stupidness from the detective and the fact that Amanda accepts Kelli's **LL**** just like that after all these years. :blink: That and the fact that Peter should have focused on his relationship with Drew before any other relationship.

Although it would be interesting to see Peter with Sally, I can't see that working out. IMO there's something about Sally that just makes her so wrong for Pete, but I can't explain what that something is. Though I don't know if I would go as far as saying that she isn't good enough.

Maybe Peter hasn't met the right girl for him. But I'm sure once he sees me that will change. :P:lol:

Aaaaw it's Petey and his bodyguard again :lol:

I've noticed how Peter, Drew and Dan all have their hands on their hips when they're standing about. Maybe Ryan does it too...like a Baker trait.

Archived