Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter baker was my most favourite character ever... but why did they have to ruin his character by getting him together with amanda. I cannot stand him anymore... the panda stuff and constant tonsil tennis is nauseating!!

When he returned back from the dead i was so happy but for what to simply be ruined by the writers, by having him hook up with amanda and then have him leave.

I was so looking forward to exploring his character more and his relationship with drew. Some father son bonding would have been great.. instead we get panda.

He was and still is my most favorite character. For me him hooking up with Amanda did not ruin his character, it just showed a totally different side of him.

But it was indeed too bad that they did not focus more on his relationship with Drew as well. One did not have to rule the other out. He should have had a much bigger storyline. After he came back I thought he would have stayed for quite a while this time around. Too bad I was wrong.

Actually i will be honest i was happy to see that they explored his love life a bit more after he came back from the dead and i quite liked that he got together with amanda. It was nice to begin with. I just think that they spent too much time on the kelli ruining amanda storyline and so it left peter looking like a fool and this storyline did not involve him much.

Your right they should have focused on his drew relationship aswell as the panda storyline... especially since he came back to save his son and the initial drew peter scenes were great.

I thought once the kelli storyline ended this is what they would do... but they left the show. Just bitter that they brought peter back from the dead and then wasted his talent with one storyline that did not really focus on him and was not a very big or particularly good storyline.

Actually i will be honest i was happy to see that they explored his love life a bit more after he came back from the dead and i quite liked that he got together with amanda. It was nice to begin with. I just think that they spent too much time on the kelli ruining amanda storyline and so it left peter looking like a fool and this storyline did not involve him much.

Your right they should have focused on his drew relationship aswell as the panda storyline... especially since he came back to save his son and the initial drew peter scenes were great.

I thought once the kelli storyline ended this is what they would do... but they left the show. Just bitter that they brought peter back from the dead and then wasted his talent with one storyline that did not really focus on him and was not a very big or particularly good storyline.

Yes, that's exactly how I feel about it too. I loved the episodes when Peter and Amanda got together in the beginning. The ones where he was addicted to the painkillers and then the ones when Dan and the rest of the family found out about them.

I also thought that the Kelli thing took way too long, the writers could have come up with something better than that.

The few scenes with Peter and Drew were really good, I thought so too, it is a real shame that they did not get into it deeper. Besides the first 5 or 6 episodes that Peter was back he and Drew did not have many scenes together. I am still hoping he might come back at a later date. It is still possible after all.

Don't like the episodes much for the moment, the only bright light is Hugh.

Peter baker was my most favourite character ever... but why did they have to ruin his character by getting him together with amanda. I cannot stand him anymore... the panda stuff and constant tonsil tennis is nauseating!!

When he returned back from the dead i was so happy but for what to simply be ruined by the writers, by having him hook up with amanda and then have him leave.

I was so looking forward to exploring his character more and his relationship with drew. Some father son bonding would have been great.. instead we get panda.

I totally agree with you! They could have done some really good stuff with the drug addiction, it lasted like a week. Why did they give him a relationship with Amanda when they could have explored his relationship with Drew? What was the point in bringing Drew into it? I hate the panda stuff too. It's sickening. He was a great character when he was in detective mode. We hardly ever see him as a detective anymore. I hope he comes back some day without Amanda.

I totally agree with you! They could have done some really good stuff with the drug addiction, it lasted like a week. Why did they give him a relationship with Amanda when they could have explored his relationship with Drew? What was the point in bringing Drew into it? I hate the panda stuff too. It's sickening. He was a great character when he was in detective mode. We hardly ever see him as a detective anymore. I hope he comes back some day without Amanda.

Yes, he was great when he was in detective mode but that was about the only side we got to see of him before he returned from the dead.

I thought it was really nice they focused more on his relationships once he came back. I do like him with Amanda. The only thing that bugged me there was Kelli. They should have left her out of it.

It would have been great if they had also focused on him and Drew, they made a cute father and son.

Archived