Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I am really dissapointed with his scenes with Amanda, all he's done is grinned at her and his lines consist of "we're going to see the wedding planner". They could have done much more with him, he was fantastic in the all the stalker stuff. I'll still miss him though :(

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just a shame that he's leaving again. :(

He deserved better storylines...it was interesting to see a different side to him than just his job, but there was so much more that they could have done, especially where Drew was concerned.

I guess it's too late to say that now....then again there's still hope that he will be back at some point in the future...

:( *sigh*

yeah he is so cute he suit's been a copper do you know what i mean? :wink:

I spoke to my Mum this morning and she said that she liked Peter and she thought that his acting was very good in Home and Away and that he was very spunky.

It's just a shame that he's leaving again. :(

He deserved better storylines...it was interesting to see a different side to him than just his job, but there was so much more that they could have done, especially where Drew was concerned.

I guess it's too late to say that now....then again there's still hope that he will be back at some point in the future...

:( *sigh*

I hate the fact that he is gone again. I was so hoping that when he returned from witness protection he would stay for quite some time.

I agree, he should have gotten a lot better and more storylines. Maybe if he had Nic would have stayed with the show instead of going to the UK.

I hope he comes back again too and if not I hope to see him in something else soon.

Archived