Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seen any pic,s of Nic latley because I have and he,s grown a beard and a tash again :D

Yeah he looks so hot!

Yes, he does look hot indeed. Apparantly these were taken at the Priscilla Queen of the Desert performance on the 22nd of June. Does this mean he is back from the UK already or does he still have to go ?

You seen any pic,s of Nic latley because I have and he,s grown a beard and a tash again :D

Yeah he looks so hot!

Yes, he does look hot indeed. Apparantly these were taken at the Priscilla Queen of the Desert performance on the 22nd of June. Does this mean he is back from the UK already or does he still have to go ?

I think its means he hasn't gone or he may have gone and come back. No idea.

Yeah he looks so hot!

I think its means he hasn't gone or he may have gone and come back. No idea.

Personally I hope it means he has gone and has come back already. At least it is good to see he still is in contact with the HA crowd. I haven't seen any articles on him actually being in the UK, just the one in TV week where he said he was going in June.

Archived