Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I guess I am the one who is seeing things or not seeing things for that matter.

I am probably doing something wrong but when I look up home and away on Wikipedia Nics name is not on the upcoming cast members list but on the top of the page there is a link that says "redirected from Home and Away' and when you follow that link you get almost the same page but there his name is on the list... Does anyone else have this ? The date when the page was last modified is not the same.

Anyway, I am just hoping it is true. If it is he has changed his mind pretty quickly. Maybe his girlfriend wasn't keen to move to the UK. Or maybe the producers made him an offer that was too good to refuse now that so many others have left ?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope its true.....

I need help. I need some suggestions for a Peter and Dan MV :D

Please help :D

Yeah, I hope it's true as well. Anyway we should know soon enough if it is or not.

I remember you have already done a great Peter and Dan music vid before. It was a nice one but kind of sad as well, maybe you could do one focusing on all the good times they had together ? It is a pity we will never see the Baker brothers again that's for sure.

Earlier in the thread you asked if anyone was interested in any Peter episodes. I have been looking for episodes 4111, 4192 and 4198 for ages. You would not happen to have any of these would you ?

I hope its true.....

Yeah, I hope it's true as well. Anyway we should know soon enough if it is or not.

I remember you have already done a great Peter and Dan music vid before. It was a nice one but kind of sad as well, maybe you could do one focusing on all the good times they had together ? It is a pity we will never see the Baker brothers again that's for sure.

Earlier in the thread you asked if anyone was interested in any Peter episodes. I have been looking for episodes 4111, 4192 and 4198 for ages. You would not happen to have any of these would you ?

Yep I have 4111 the full episode and the others might just be the usual Peter clips that i normally do. I will have a look later and upload them :)

I hope its true.....

Yep I have 4111 the full episode and the others might just be the usual Peter clips that i normally do. I will have a look later and upload them :)

Thanks, that would be really great. You're a treasure !

:blink: Lets hope Peter is making a comeback.

Maybe for once wikipedia will get something right. :unsure:

As great as it will be to have Peter come back, it's such a shame that we will never ever see the Baker brothers together again. :(

It is a shame that we will never see Peter and Dan together again :( but having Peter back would certainly help to ease the pain :wub:

Archived