Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I could see Nic playing a James Bond type character... like a secret agent... he would be really great in that type of role! He's extremely gorgeous in a very manly way... not just a pretty boy... so he can be all tough in the action sequences too! He's got a sexy voice... and he's great at the whole authorative thing too. Plus he is extremely talented in the acting department too!

Now that's certainly a lethal combination... just perfect for such a role! Watch out Daniel Craig i say!

EDIT: Also he can be extremely charming so there would be no trouble when wooing the girls! Only problem is there may just be overcrowding at the Bond Girls auditioning session! :P

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have this sudden aspiration to be a bond girl :lol:

I know what you mean though, his voice is very authorative. I think he totally suits playing a detective, it must be the whole authority figure thing (and the gun holster :blush: ) :lol:

I could actually see him as a secret agent, 00 sexy voice ha ha :lol:

Archived