Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed that there is a short interview with Nic about his work at NIDA on YouTube. Maybe you girls have already seen it but if you haven't it is definately worth checking out.

Thanks, i hadn't actually seen this, it was very interesting. It was nice to See Nic as himself and not as Peter Baker :)

BTW his voice sounds so sexy in that video :wub:

I just noticed that there is a short interview with Nic about his work at NIDA on YouTube. Maybe you girls have already seen it but if you haven't it is definately worth checking out.

Thanks, i hadn't actually seen this, it was very interesting. It was nice to See Nic as himself and not as Peter Baker :)

I hadnt seen it either and I think thats the second video interview ive seen him not talking about Peter baker but he looks so hot in that video :D

I hadnt seen it either and I think thats the second video interview ive seen him not talking about Peter baker but he looks so hot in that video :D

He sure does. It was the first interview that I ever saw with him and I thought it was very interesting to see Nic as himself. Too bad he did not say anything about his future plans.

Archived