Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss Peter on HAA... really was hoping for his return in 2008! Also there were so many reasons he could have returned for such as

Dan's death, or with Amanda when she returns or also because of Jazz coming back again and ofcourse for Drew's departure!

Oh well there's no chance now for this as all these scenes and storylines have all been filmed already!

I don't really see any future storylines that could bring Peter back as

all the Baker boys will be gone!

:(:(

As much as I hope that this is true I do not think it is very likely. Why would they keep his return a secret ? They did last time but then he was supposed to be dead so that was different because they wanted to shock people with his return.

As you said before there is not much linking him to the bay anymore except maybe for Amanda and Leah. I wonder how they will keep declaring his absence if Holly should stay longer on the show ... and as Janice pointed out, in Inside Soap he did say never say never.

I,m always hoping Nic will come back into home and away even for a couple of months.

What I would like to know how are they going to explain his absence when Dan is killed?

Surly he cant stay away with out coming to see Leah after all she is his sister -in-law.

I know he working back at NIDA for the summer but what then.??

I'd like to think that we'll see Nic on H&A again one day...but im not going to get my hopes up.

Peter isn't the kind of brother that wouldn't turn up for his own brother's service. With Dan gone, Drew is once again on his own again...I don't think he'd want that straight away. Plus if Amanda stays for a while, it would be silly for them to keep saying he's working in the city...after all the city isn't that far away.

There's a lot less for him to come back for...but that doesn't mean there isn't anything to come back for either.

I,m always hoping Nic will come back into home and away even for a couple of months.

What I would like to know how are they going to explain his absence when Dan is killed?

Surly he cant stay away with out coming to see Leah after all she is his sister -in-law.

I know he working back at NIDA for the summer but what then.??

I read in one of the other threads that they will explain Peters absence by saying he went to the US to make arrangments for Dans body being brought back to Australia and the funeral is supposed to be where their parents live so they don't actually have to show it. They can just say he was there. They did the same kind of thing with Beths funeral.

In the cast appearances thread (general discussion) someone says she saw the 'old Peter Baker' in a travel advert. Nic was the only actor who played Peter Baker wasn't he ? Or am I mistaken ? In each case the guy in the advert isn't Nic.

Archived