Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I,m always hoping Nic will come back into home and away even for a couple of months.

What I would like to know how are they going to explain his absence when Dan is killed?

Surly he cant stay away with out coming to see Leah after all she is his sister -in-law.

I know he working back at NIDA for the summer but what then.??

I read in one of the other threads that they will explain Peters absence by saying he went to the US to make arrangments for Dans body being brought back to Australia and the funeral is supposed to be where their parents live so they don't actually have to show it. They can just say he was there. They did the same kind of thing with Beths funeral.

In the cast appearances thread (general discussion) someone says she saw the 'old Peter Baker' in a travel advert. Nic was the only actor who played Peter Baker wasn't he ? Or am I mistaken ? In each case the guy in the advert isn't Nic.

I am 100% certain that Nic is the only person ever to play Peter Baker.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I,m always hoping Nic will come back into home and away even for a couple of months.

What I would like to know how are they going to explain his absence when Dan is killed?

Surly he cant stay away with out coming to see Leah after all she is his sister -in-law.

I know he working back at NIDA for the summer but what then.??

I read in one of the other threads that they will explain Peters absence by saying he went to the US to make arrangments for Dans body being brought back to Australia and the funeral is supposed to be where their parents live so they don't actually have to show it. They can just say he was there. They did the same kind of thing with Beths funeral.

In the cast appearances thread (general discussion) someone says she saw the 'old Peter Baker' in a travel advert. Nic was the only actor who played Peter Baker wasn't he ? Or am I mistaken ? In each case the guy in the advert isn't Nic.

I am 100% certain that Nic is the only person ever to play Peter Baker.

Yes i am also sure that No other actor played the part of Peter Baker! Its always been portrayed by Nic!

Archived