Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

The only two things i have seen in the past year are an episode of All Saints and the film My Mother Frank.

Yes, I have seen those two as well. What did you think of My Mother Frank ? Too bad he wasn't that much in it. Can't say I really liked the movie though. I also saw him in an older movie called Powderburn. He was a lot more in that one, but not really a good movie either, except for Nic ofcourse.

To be honest i wasn't to keen on the movie either, i just concentrated on the bits Nic was in, which wasn't many sadly. I forgot about the episodes of White Collar Blue on you tube, i watched them as well. I am just hoping that his new film will be released over here, it will be great to see him in something new. Ultimately though i would love to see him back in Home and Away, i think that has been his best role by far.

Yes, I agree Peter Baker definately was his best role until now and most of all I would love to see him back on HA too. I am not holding out much hope that his new film will be released in Belgium but maybe in the UK there is a good chance.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I,ve also seen Walking on Water infact i have the film its good in its own way.

But by far is Peter Baker role I would love to see the series Above the law But I dont know wheather,

we will get that its the same with white collar Blue the ozzies seem to want to hang on to there programmes.

Archived