Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Well have some sad news I have been informend that Nic wont be coming back to Home and Away any time soon.

And that comes from a friend who lives in oz.

I really hate to say this and I hope that I am wrong but I do not think he ever will come back again.

The longer it takes before he returns the more a return is unlikely, Dan is already gone and soon Drew will be too. To be honest I have almost given up hope to see him in HA again.

I am just hoping that at least he will turn up in something else soon, something we will all be able to watch. Maybe he will be coming back to the UK ? Anyone heard anything about that ?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well have some sad news I have been informend that Nic wont be coming back to Home and Away any time soon.

I really hate to say this and I hope that I am wrong but I do not think he ever will come back again.

The longer it takes before he returns the more a return is unlikely, Dan is already gone and soon Drew will be too. To be honest I have almost given up hope to see him in HA again.

I am just hoping that at least he will turn up in something else soon, something we will all be able to watch. Maybe he will be coming back to the UK ? Anyone heard anything about that ?

As far as i know, he is still in Australia at NIDA. To be honest i'm not sure he will ever come back to H&A either, with every passing day it does seem less likely. I guess we will just have to hope that we get some good news about other projects soon.

As far as i know, he is still in Australia at NIDA. To be honest i'm not sure he will ever come back to H&A either, with every passing day it does seem less likely. I guess we will just have to hope that we get some good news about other projects soon.

AS it pained me to tell you that news, I did say to my friend that he change his mind witch is what Im hoping for .

but I hope also he dose more prodjects that we can see him in

Perhaps we could get up a petition to have Above The Law released in the uk and also White Collar Blue,

WE can but prey and hope he comes back to us soon one way or another.

Apprarently so I have been In formed Nic did go for auditions while he was here last year for some of or soaps,

As yet any thing could happen so whatch you screens and read your mags for up coming info.

Wouldn't it be great to see him pop up in one of our soaps. Lets see, a policeman in Eastenders, a hunky new waiter in Leanne's restaurant in corrie, a farmer in Emmerdale or a Lecturer in Hollyoaks, oh well i can dream :P

A doctor in Casualty :wub: *lost in dreams* :lol:

Apprarently so I have been In formed Nic did go for auditions while he was here last year for some of or soaps,

As yet any thing could happen so whatch you screens and read your mags for up coming info.

Wouldn't it be great to see him pop up in one of our soaps. Lets see, a policeman in Eastenders, a hunky new waiter in Leanne's restaurant in corrie, a farmer in Emmerdale or a Lecturer in Hollyoaks, oh well i can dream :P

A doctor in Casualty :wub: *lost in dreams* :lol:

I have never watched any of these but that soon would have changed if Nic would have been in one of them.

Archived