Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right about that one. I have never ever seen anything on him in Belgian magazines. I do have a few articles coming from Aussie magazines but still you can not find much about him compared to many other actors from HA. I found out that Ava Lily was born on April 23rd so she will be two very soon.

Did you find those Aussie articles on the Internet or in a magazine you bought here? I've never seen Australian magazines in Brussels. I know an English bookshop which sells English magazines but I've never seen one with articles on Home & Away. :(

I found out that Ava Lily was born on April 23rd so she will be two very soon.

I can't believe she is nearly two already, doesn't time fly. She is such a cute little girl though and her dad isn't bad either

Yeah, time sure does fly by. I would love to see a pic of Ava Lily at age two but Nic seems to have disappeared into thin air. It has been almost a year now since he left HA and besides very little info on his movie we have not heard much about him. Too bad ...

It would be nice to see a recent picture. :) Maybe we'll hear more about him when the movie is released. :unsure:

Barbara, I don't know any shop in Brussels that has Aussie magazines, UK ones yes but that's it. All the articles I have, I have bought on ebay and mostly from Aussie sellers.

Barbara, I don't know any shop in Brussels that has Aussie magazines, UK ones yes but that's it. All the articles I have, I have bought on ebay and mostly from Aussie sellers.

Thanks for that. :) I even checked in the neighbourhood of the embassy of Australia but I couldn't find any. :(

That clip you found on youtube Sisters in Blood well I whent on to that web site and you can buy the DVD from OZ it looks as though it was shot in black and white.

The snopsis of the film is two sisters and there quest for one man and the lengths they go to to get him?

Remind you of any one??? :wub::wub::P

Yeah, I saw that too. It does not mention much more about the movie though and they do not say if they ship outside Australia either.

Archived