Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

That clip you found on youtube Sisters in Blood well I whent on to that web site and you can buy the DVD from OZ it looks as though it was shot in black and white.

The snopsis of the film is two sisters and there quest for one man and the lengths they go to to get him?

Remind you of any one??? :wub::wub::P

Yeah, I saw that too. It does not mention much more about the movie though and they do not say if they ship outside Australia either.

How I read it they seem to ship world wide because what you pay includes p&p

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That clip you found on youtube Sisters in Blood well I whent on to that web site and you can buy the DVD from OZ it looks as though it was shot in black and white.

The snopsis of the film is two sisters and there quest for one man and the lengths they go to to get him?

Remind you of any one??? :wub::wub::P

Yeah, I saw that too. It does not mention much more about the movie though and they do not say if they ship outside Australia either.

How I read it they seem to ship world wide because what you pay includes p&p

Yes, the price does include shipping and handling but seeing it is so low that's what makes me think it is shipping within Australia. I don't know ofcourse but it seems unlikely they would ship overseas for $5, they don't actually say it.

Archived