Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mrs Baker, I would suggest you lie on the floor when you watch pictures of Nic. That way you can't hurt yourself when you fall on the floor or pass out. I don't want you to get hurt. :)

:lol: Its funny you should say that, because after looking at that picture this morning, i turned round so quickly that i bumped my knee hard on the table edge :lol: So i think i will take your advice in future :D

The pain i go through for Nic :P

Thank you for these lovely pictures, janice514. :wub:

Mrs Baker, I would suggest you lie on the floor when you watch pictures of Nic. That way you can't hurt yourself when you fall on the floor or pass out. I don't want you to get hurt.

Its funny you should say that, because after looking at that picture this morning, i turned round so quickly that i bumped my knee hard on the table edge So i think i will take your advice in future

The pain i go through for Nic :P

That's got to hurt. :(

Hold on a second until i lie down *gets into position* ok i can look now :lol:

Glad you took my advice, Lesley (found out your name in the "Get to Know Each Other Better" thread). :D

Archived