Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I would love to but dose that mean we have to share Nic three or four ways??

Four ways girls, don't forget about me ...

Love the pictures Janice, thanks and although I really hate the colour lilac the shirt still looks good on Nic if that makes any sense at all.

It totally makes sense, Nic looks good in everything, especially the blue shirt :D

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the pictures Janice, thanks and although I really hate the colour lilac the shirt still looks good on Nic if that makes any sense at all.

It totally makes sense, Nic looks good in everything, especially the blue shirt :D

Yeah, I guess he does. The blue shirt is my favourite too and that brown one with the tiny little stripes in it. Lucky he never wore those awful striped polo shirts that Dan always wore.

Yeah, I guess he does. The blue shirt is my favourite too and that brown one with the tiny little stripes in it. Lucky he never wore those awful striped polo shirts that Dan always wore.

I know, i'm not sure he would have suited those :lol:

Archived