Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

th411145-1.jpg

The look of love enjoy?

I love this one. :wub:

I missed half of today's episode and Peter was in it. :( I'll watch the rerun tomorrow. I hate my mum's annoying 'friend' who showed up unannounced when Nic was on my TV screen. :angry: Actually, that's not the only reason why I hate her, there are a lot more reasons but this is not the place to write about it.

Anyway, thank you for the great pictures. ^_^

That is just not on is it? No one should interrupt Nic time, i would have been extremely mad with her :(

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed half of today's episode and Peter was in it. :( I'll watch the rerun tomorrow. I hate my mum's annoying 'friend' who showed up unannounced when Nic was on my TV screen. :angry: Actually, that's not the only reason why I hate her, there are a lot more reasons but this is not the place to write about it.

That is just not on is it? No one should interrupt Nic time, i would have been extremely mad with her :(

No one should interrupt Nic time or Home & Away time for that matter, especially her with all her stupid and annoying stories. :angry: I'll just watch the rerun tomorrow. It's a holiday, so I'll be home! :)

No one should interrupt Nic time or Home & Away time for that matter, especially her with all her stupid and annoying stories. :angry: I'll just watch the rerun tomorrow. It's a holiday, so I'll be home! :)

Two holidays in a row, don't forget so we better make the most of it. I can never watch HA in peace either. It is on not long after I get home from work and my husband and son both hate it so they never let me watch it in peace anyway. And the rerun is on when I am away at work so can't watch that either.

^ I can usually watch it in peace because my mum and sister also watch it. But when there's an important football game or some other sport my dad has to see or when annoying people show up unannounced ( :angry: ), then I have a problem. :( We only have one TV for four people. That sucks sometimes. :( They should air the reruns at another time. Mots people are at wwork or school at 1.30 PM.

^ I can usually watch it in peace because my mum and sister also watch it. But when there's an important football game or some other sport my dad has to see or when annoying people show up unannounced ( :angry: ), then I have a problem. :( We only have one TV for four people. That sucks sometimes. :( They should air the reruns at another time. Mots people are at wwork or school at 1.30 PM.

It's great when you can watch it with other people that like it as well. My mum likes it as well but seeing we do not live in the same house anymore we can hardly ever watch it together. Men can be really annoying when it comes to the news or their sports, seeing I am the only woman in my household I am usually outvoted... They really should give the reruns in the late evening, that would be better. I usually record it and watch it at a later time.

It's great when you can watch it with other people that like it as well. My mum likes it as well but seeing we do not live in the same house anymore we can hardly ever watch it together. Men can be really annoying when it comes to the news or their sports, seeing I am the only woman in my household I am usually outvoted... They really should give the reruns in the late evening, that would be better. I usually record it and watch it at a later time.

Personally when it came to 2 minutes before H&A started, i would throw everyone out of the house, lock the door and make them wait outside until it had finished :lol: Us girls need our "alone" time with Detective Baker :P

Personally when it came to 2 minutes before H&A started, i would throw everyone out of the house, lock the door and make them wait outside until it had finished :lol: Us girls need our "alone" time with Detective Baker :P

Trouble is when you have your daughter talking on her mobile I just turn the sound up even if I watching eps on the comp I put my head phones in then I obliovus to her and her mobile and she dosent like it

Archived