Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

^ I'm oblivious to everyone when Nic is on, if anyone dares to speak to me, i just cut them down with an evil stare :lol: and if the phone rings, woe betide the person on the other end :lol:

I dont bother to answer he phone if they need me they will ring back I use to have a friend who all ways rang at just before 6oclock if I happen to answer it it was the same thing riong me back need less to say she got the message and rung later.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I watch H&A, I don't answer the phone or text messages anymore. I just wished my mum would do the same. <_< My aunt and her annoying friend always call her when she's watching something. And my aunt knows very well that 6 PM means it's time for our favourite soap but she has to call or send text messages at 6 PM. The worse part is when one of them is here, they talk so loud and they don't care, I can't concentrate on H&A. :( Mum's friend once asked me to turn the TV off. Well, excuse me, it's still my house (even if I'm not the one who pays the bills :P)! I didn't listen to her, I enjoyed H&A and I even turned the volume up. :P I don't like it when people mess with me, especially when it's her. :)

How far behind Australia are you in the UK ? I am guessing it is one a couple of months or so ?

It has almost been a year since Nic has left HA (Australian episodes) and now with Dan and Drew also gone I am guessing we will never see any of the Baker boys ever again and that is such a shame ...

How far behind Australia are you in the UK ? I am guessing it is one a couple of months or so ?

It has almost been a year since Nic has left HA (Australian episodes) and now with Dan and Drew also gone I am guessing we will never see any of the Baker boys ever again and that is such a shame ...

I think the UK is 5 or 6 weeks behind Australia. Not sure though. :unsure:

Its about 5 weeks, give or take a day.

Its about 5 weeks, give or take a day.

Wow, that's great, wish we could say the same here in Belgium, I think we are more or less 18 months behind. But we are gaining a few weeks each year seeing we usually don't have breaks except for in 2006 when they stopped airing it for a month because of the football.

Archived