Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I hope 2BE will keep on airing H&A in June. There's the European Football Cup or whatever the name of that championship is. :rolleyes:

What we're watching now are episodes which aired in November 2006 in Australia. That's 16 months behind seeing that there weren't any episodes in December 2006 and December 2007. :)

Yes its been a year since we had Nic on our screens and I dont think he will be back on Home and away sorry to say it guys but every day we here nothink and I get more and more depressed. :(

I know exactly how you feel, i'm beginning to give up hope :(

^ I hope 2BE will keep on airing H&A in June. There's the European Football Cup or whatever the name of that championship is. :rolleyes:

What we're watching now are episodes which aired in November 2006 in Australia. That's 16 months behind seeing that there weren't any episodes in December 2006 and December 2007. :)

Yeah, I hope so too. I know they stopped a month in June 2006 because of the stupid football. I don't know which channel is going to air the football cup this year but I hope it is not 2BE. They already air enough football as it is. Lately it's all we get on tuesdays and wednesdays. Let's just be thankfull those are on later in the evening otherwise we could forget about HA for numerous times.

Yes its been a year since we had Nic on our screens and I dont think he will be back on Home and away sorry to say it guys but every day we here nothink and I get more and more depressed. :(

I guess we have to be realistic, the chance he would ever be back is very very small seeing he didn't even come back for a few episodes when Amanda did and with Drew and Dan gone there is not much reason left for a return even if he wanted too.

With all these departures HA really has changed a lot, it feels completely different. Who do you guys like from the cast that is still there ?

I guess we have to be realistic, the chance he would ever be back is very very small seeing he didn't even come back for a few episodes when Amanda did and with Drew and Dan gone there is not much reason left for a return even if he wanted too.

With all these departures HA really has changed a lot, it feels completely different. Who do you guys like from the cast that is still there ?

I adore Leah and Irene, and i have a soft spot for Miles, he is such a sweetheart. I also like Rachel and Tony, they are one of my favourite couples right now.

I adore Leah and Irene, and i have a soft spot for Miles, he is such a sweetheart. I also like Rachel and Tony, they are one of my favourite couples right now.

Those are my faves too except for Miles. Otherwise I also like Alf, Morag and Colleen. Out of the younger characters the only one I really like is Belle.

Considering its 20 years of Homw and away they havent really done it muh justice I thought at least they would bring back some of the old cast from the mid ninetys and I thought Nic would have made an apearance since he started to make the show beings he was or is the Icandy they could have arrected his Peter Baker for a really elborate story line but the script writers arnt any good they have a good actor and just let him go.

Oh I like Irene Leah Alf and Morag shes mellowed in her old age but as for the young ones of the show I dont really have any one in mind I liked Drew his chraciter was just coming into his own but were just the little people we dont get a say me slowly crying here boo hoo :(

Those are my faves too except for Miles. Otherwise I also like Alf, Morag and Colleen. Out of the younger characters the only one I really like is Belle.

How could i forget about Alf, Colleen and Morag, i love them. Out of the younger characters i like Ric and Cassie.

Archived