Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I hope 2BE will keep on airing H&A in June. There's the European Football Cup or whatever the name of that championship is. :rolleyes:

What we're watching now are episodes which aired in November 2006 in Australia. That's 16 months behind seeing that there weren't any episodes in December 2006 and December 2007. :)

Yeah, I hope so too. I know they stopped a month in June 2006 because of the stupid football. I don't know which channel is going to air the football cup this year but I hope it is not 2BE. They already air enough football as it is. Lately it's all we get on tuesdays and wednesdays. Let's just be thankfull those are on later in the evening otherwise we could forget about HA for numerous times.

Usually, it's 2BE and/or VT4. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, there's always football. We also have Prime Sport. My dad could watch football every day. Fortunately, he doesn't watch it every day. :)

With all these departures HA really has changed a lot, it feels completely different. Who do you guys like from the cast that is still there ?

There are way too many departures this year: Lucas, Dan, Drew, Cassie, Sally,

Mattie and Ric will be gone soon (the actors have finished shooting their final scenes).

There will be nobody left. :(

I like Alf, Jack, Martha, Tony, Rachel, Leah, Colleen, Morag, Roman, Irene, Mattie and Ric. My favourite couples are Jack & Martha (but you knew that :P ) and Tony & Rachel.

91.jpg

enjoy cheer our selves up :wub::wub:

Thank you :D

Awww Lete, they would have made a good couple as well :wub: Oh the memories *sigh* i miss Nic so much :(

I still think they would have made a great couple. Leah is in fact the only person left that could still link Pete to the Bay. They should let him return to be with Leah. Not that I think that it would ever happen, to good to be true and I have this feeling Miles will be the one they will team up with Leah...

I agree with you Nicky they should have made it so that Peter and Leah hooked up but no they have to bring in his Barmy Brother.

I,ve been watching some early eps of home and away and I hadnt relised how volatile Dan was towards Peter I dont think I would have wanted to know Dan I would have left him to it and when Peter whent back to the city for a week befor coming back to the bay again on the stalker case Leah thought he had come back again because of her.

You should have heard me calling her all the names under the sun ahwell Perhaps he might come back for Leah I think Jazz will get her claws into Miles.

There thats my sermon for the day.

Archived